- Contact: Will Norton
- Mobile: +353838070620
- Email: email@example.com
The position is with Manas Partners, a company that is part of the young and growing recruitment company Broadwork Group which also includes the brand Sonas Technical. This role provides an opportunity to join a growing company within both the finance and consulting industries with an international reach. It also brings with it the potential of developing into a full-time, permanent position.
We work with leading companies across Ireland, the UK, Australia and the US. We pride ourselves on providing entrepreneurial individuals with a platform for success in a completely meritocratic environment. You will work directly with the business owners daily and be put on a fast-track of professional and personal development.
- Hybrid Working: We need someone based a commutable distance from Naas, who can be in the office up to 3 days a week.
- Fully flexible hours: We have core hours of 9.30am to 4.30pm and allow flexible working outside of that
- Equipment for your home office: We’ll give you equipment to make your home office space more comfortable
- Team Events: Enjoy team outings where you will have fun while getting to know your colleagues better
- Excellent package with uncapped commission
We are seeking a proactive, ambitious, and energetic Senior Recruitment Manager ready to tackle any challenge that comes their way. We need someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to both lead others and grow with the company.
What The Role Entails
- Working with some fantastic multinational clients that are leaders in their respective fields on their most pressing recruitment needs
- Managing a large workload and prioritise key responsibilities in a busy Recruitment and Search office
- Sourcing high quality candidates via company database, social media, job boards and referrals.
- Referencing candidates to ensure quality and suitability.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends via press releases, social networking and candidate interaction
- Capturing, managing and drawing insights from data
- Be a positive influence on the company, engaging with company growth strategies and pursuing continuous professional development.
The Skills/Experience we Need
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career with us within the recruitment industry
- Level 8 Degree plus an MBA
- Be driven and possess excellent communications skills
- Personable individual who prospers in small team environments
- Excellent communications skills and a good judge of character
- High level of efficiency around IT related tasks is essential
- Extremely organised individual required to manage a busy desk
Sounds Interesting? Have a discussion in confidence with us today. To apply, send your CV to William.Norton@manaspartners.com