- Salary: 74,000 - 85,000
- Location: Ireland | Leinster | Dublin
- Sector: Project ManagementTechnologyTransformation & Change
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manas Partners have partnered with a large Professional Services company in Dublin, on a recruitment drive to appoint full time Senior Associates to join a successful Technology Consulting Team to ensure the successful delivery of small to large size projects.
A career within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. Our Client focuses on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
Our Client has opportunities across the following areas that we provide Technology services in:
- Cyber Security
- Data & Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Enterprise & Solution Architecture
- Technology Transformation & Programme Delivery
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and lead high impact Technology Consulting project proposals, developing detailed project scope, deliverables and work plans.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- 5+ years experience in solution design and technical delivery with at least 2 years in an architecture or related role (eg Solution Architect, Design Authority)
- Certification in an Enterprise Architecture framework eg TOGAF practitioner would be an advantage
- Experience in documenting and socialising your solution design and conducting review and challenge sessions before presenting your solution design at governance fora.
- Experience managing client, vendor/service provider and other stakeholder communications
- A broad understanding across all architecture domains with an in depth knowledge of one or more architecture domain eg application, data, integration or infrastructure would be beneficial
- Experience with large scale IT strategy development across at least two industry sectors
- Mentoring junior team members and managing day to day activities of the team
- Identifying new opportunities and solutions
- Keeping up to date on new technology and how technology can be used to solve business problems of our clients
Why Apply with Manas Partners?
- Professional Services Recruitment, with a proven track record of placing candidates.
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
To apply please send your CV to Aimee.Burke@manaspartners.com