- Salary: 48,000-57,000
- Location: Ireland | Munster | Cork
- Sector: Project ManagementTechnologyTransformation & Change
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Manas Partners have partnered with a large Professional Services company in Cork, on a recruitment drive to appoint full time Senior Associates to join a successful Technology Consulting Team to ensure the successful delivery of small to large size projects.
A career within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. Our Client focuses on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
Our Client has opportunities across the following areas that it provide Technology services in:
- IT Strategy
Develop technology strategies to enable business outcomes and help clients execute these strategies.
- IT project management
Managing multi-skilled teams to deliver leading edge tech projects whilst managing budgets, risks and dependencies.
- IT architecture
Develop enterprise and solution architectures based on a clear understanding of client users, processes & technologies.
- Business analysis
Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support clients through research, analysis and problem solving.
- Solution Engineering
Deliver end-to-end business solutions leveraging standard tools and platforms.
Develop and implement quality assurance strategies to ensure that our client’s have robust and reliable technology that solves the business problem.
- As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- 2-5 years’ experience in one or more of the areas listed above.
- Previous consulting experience is beneficial but is not required. Training is provided for candidates who are looking to transition from an industry to a consulting role.
- We’re looking for adaptable people with an inquisitive mind, strong communication skills who enjoy solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, get in touch and apply today.
Why Apply with Manas Partners?
- Professional Services Recruitment, with a proven track record of placing candidates.
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
To apply please send your CV to Aimee.Burke@manaspartners.com