- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000 plus bonus
- Location: Ireland | Leinster | Dublin
- Sector: Project Management
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: email@example.com
We have partnered with a large Professional Services company in Dublin/Cork on a recruitment drive to appoint a full time Portfolio & Programme Management Senior Associate to join a successful project team to ensure the successful delivery of small to large size projects.
Why Apply with Manas Partners?
- Professional Services Recruitment, with a proven track record of placing candidates.
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
As a Senior Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
About the Role?
- Involvement in complex change programmes / projects through to completion
- Review outputs to ensure the deliverables are accurate, relevant and to the highest standard.
- Delegate to team members, guide and assist them in their approach.
- Build lasting client relationships through effective communication
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to develop understanding and awareness of industry trends and successes.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders in a structured way
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in PPM role ideally Professional/Management Consulting.
- Experience working in programme/project management life-cycle/transformation projects with an appreciation for the associated. governance and processes essential.
- Previous experience working in programme /PMO delivery in/with large organisations on significant projects is fundamental.
- Intricate problem solving skills with the ability to assist with complex business issue resolution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Innovative, critical thinker contributing to effective client solutions and approaches.
- Leadership, management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate will be goal orientated with the persistence and drive to ensure the client objectives are achieved.
- Industry knowledge of PPM advantageous
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact Niamh Kedney on 085- 163 3316 or Niamh.Kedney@manaspartners.com in the strictest confidence to discuss further.