- Salary: 75-95k plus bonus
- Location: Ireland | Leinster | Dublin | Munster | Cork
- Sector: Management Consultancy FirmsProject ManagementTransformation & Change
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
We have partnered with a large Professional Services company in Dublin/Cork on a recruitment drive to appoint a full time Senior Project Manager to join and a successful project team to ensure the successful delivery of small to large size projects.
Why Apply with Manas Partners?
- Professional Services Recruitment, with a proven track record of placing candidates.
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
We are looking to appoint a Manager to join and lead a project team with a focus and commitment on successfully delivering high standard output to client expectations.
About the Role?
- Strategic, innovative leader to manage complex Government and Health project outputs and deliverables, engagement objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Coach and mentor colleagues in their personal development and career progression, while ensuring work meets the clients expectations.
- Evaluate proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations using all available sources to suit the client needs.
- Applying Government and Health sector / client knowledge, experience and expertise to projects to produce high quality, outputs and deliverables.
- Resolve issues efficiently to ensure the team are successful.
- Proficient in solving problems through collaboration and teamwork.
- Manage stakeholders perspectives/expectations to ensure decision making is efficient and successful.
- Fosters relationships with internal and external clients as a trusted advisor.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- 8+ years experience in Government/Healthcare industry/Management Consulting.
- Substantial experience delivering change / transformation / improvement projects is a distinct advantage.
- Extensive experience leading, managing or delivering projects with large scale organisations.
- Professional certifications in change/project management will be a distinct advantage i.e.Prince 2, PMP, Agile, PMI, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of Government/Health sector policy / strategy / operational environment.
- Proven track record of effective client and stakeholder communication and management.
- Effective leader with excellent communication and management skills.
- Comprehension of the commercial aspects associated with a professional services business.
- Innovative in your approach and adopts new ideas and critical thinking.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact Aimee Burke on 085-2654282 or Aimee.firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence to discuss further.