- Salary: 45-60k plus bonus
- Location: Ireland | Leinster | Dublin | Munster
- Sector: Management Consultancy FirmsProject ManagementTechnologyTransformation & Change
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have partnered with a large Professional Services Company on a recruitment drive to appoint a full time Senior Project Associate to join a successful project team.
Why Apply with Manas Partners?
- Experts in Professional Services Recruitment, with a proven track record.
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
We are looking to appoint a Senior Associate to join and lead in one of our successful project teams.
About the Role
- Working on complex Government and Health projects ensuring a high standard of outputs are delivered to the client.
- Collaborating with team members to ensure the client deliverables are high quality and any challenges are efficiently overcome.
- The ability to create and maintain a strong client partnership and colleague relationships.
- Mentor junior team members and colleagues.
Your Skills & Experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification(s)
- 3+ years experience in either the Government/Healthcare industry / sector or experience working in professional services.
- Experience delivering successful change/transformation/improvement projects advantageous.
- Certified in a recognised change/project management methodology . Prince 2, Agile, PMI, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
- Current, relevant knowledge of industry and sector trends.
- Attention to detail is key to ensure the quality and accuracy of the deliverables.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact Aimee Burke on 085-2654282 or Aimee.email@example.com in the strictest confidence to discuss further.