- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have partnered with a large Professional Services company in Dublin/Cork, on a recruitment drive to appoint a full time Advisory Senior Manager to join a successful project team to ensure the successful delivery of small to large size projects.
Why Apply with Manas Partners?
- Professional Services Recruitment, with a proven track record of placing candidates.
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
We are looking to appoint an Advisory Senior Manager to join a Portfolio & Programme Management team with a focus and commitment on successfully delivering high standard output to client expectations.
About the Role?
As a Senior Advisory Manager you will:
- Successfully lead complex projects while managing outputs, deliverables, engagement, objectives, timelines & budgets.
- Encourage members of the team and stakeholders to share their opinions and standpoints.
- Solve any issues/challenges effectively in partnership with key stakeholders
- Competently structure problems and situations encountered by the client
- Work confidently with clients and build trusted advisor relationships
- Ensure the client deliverables are of the highest standard using experience, knowledge and research as tools.
- Be responsible for creating leadership articles and publications in your specified area.
- Leading alternative business development initiatives and preparing PPM proposals for potential new clients.
- Collaborate with members of the wider PPM management group to develop and deliver the PPM service proposition.
- Inspire a diverse team to be innovative, collaborative and diligent.
- Contribute technical knowledge in your area of expertise.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- 8+ years in a PPM role is essential
- 4+ years working on transformation programmes /large scale projects in/with large scale organisations.
- Extensive experience managing consulting engagements is essential.
- Experience in leading and coaching diverse teams throughout a project lifecycle.
- Innovative and inspiring in their approach.
- Proactively generates new and supplementary business.
- Excellent in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring other team members.
- Responsible for management consulting business development initiatives.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact Aimee Burke on 085-2654282 or Aimee.email@example.com in the strictest confidence to discuss further.