- Salary: €75,000 - 85,000 plus Bonus + Benefits
- Location: Dublin | Cork
- Sector: Management Consultancy FirmsProject ManagementTransformation & Change
- Contact: Will Norton
- Mobile: +353838070620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you naturally curious, highly organised and love delivering quality work to clients as part of an inspiring team? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Healthcare Project Manager to join an award-winning independent healthcare consultancy renowned for the highest quality clients and projects.
Our client is looking for a full-time Project Manager to lead and deliver global healthcare consulting projects for mid-sized and large clients across a range of therapy areas.
- Project management support for various Uptake Strategies’ consulting projects, involving management of all project start up tasks including: Tracking of project time / expenses to ensure project remains within budget, the internal and client project plans, client liaison to agree all project objectives, booking of calls and meetings, identifying milestones, joining internal project kick-offs and client kick-off calls
- Managing the office project team for all appropriate projects, to include clear definition of tasks per individual and regular review / meetings of assigned workload, and to monitor the project plan and ensure project aims, deadlines and deliverables are met
- Project delivery and contribution involving PowerPoint and Excel creation, research, survey set up and analysis, depending on the exact project and client requirements
- Support for virtual and in-person workshops including calendar invitation creation and attendance tracking, sourcing of support materials, posters, folders, certificates, feedback forms and on occasion attendance in person to provide on-site support or capture workshop outputs
- Identification of new processes or ways of working or technology to support the smooth running of the business and team and / or deliver great value / service to clients
- Research into different healthcare / disease markets and topics to support projects
- Liaison with client teams including legal and procurement regarding proposals and contracts / service agreements, working in collaboration with the Finance team and Project Lead
- Managing client contract compliance regarding pharmacovigilance (PV), safety or other administrative or training needs as dictated by client contracts, service agreements and MSAs
- Drafting of project proposals in PowerPoint and Excel, and liaison with the Finance team to ensure procurement / client contacts are secured following project approval
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly professional level of spoken and written English for internal and client liaison.
- Ability to proactively plan and prioritise workload on a daily, weekly and monthly basis managing competing priorities, communicating and flexing as necessary, delivering outputs on time and identifying future issues.
- Project management, team management, planning and process-thinking skills to manage project operations.
- Strong problem-solving ability to be able to resolve operational or client issues.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and / or a marketing / training consultancy would be an advantage.
- Ability to speak other languages would be an advantage.
- Strong numerical and logical skills with an ability to analyse, process and organise large volumes of emails, and data.
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and flexibility in style to different people, client projects and situations and strong team-working skills within an office team.
- Advanced competency in using PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook to a professional level.