- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
We have partnered with a large Professional Services company in Dublin/Cork, on a recruitment drive to appoint a full time Advisory Manager to join a successful project team to ensure the successful delivery of small to large size projects.
Why Apply with Manas Partners?
- Professional Services Recruitment, with a proven track record of placing candidates.
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
We are looking to appoint an Advisory Manager to join a Portfolio & Programme Management team with a focus and commitment on successfully delivering high standard output to client expectations.
About the Role?
As an Advisory Manager you will:
- Lead complex change programmes / project delivery through to completion by managing outputs/deliverables, engagement objectives, timelines and budget.
- Ensure the client deliverables are of the highest standard using experience, knowledge and research as tools.
- Work confidently with clients and build trusted advisor relationships
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Solve any issues/challenges effectively in partnership with key stakeholders
- Develop and deliver the PPM service proposition in conjunction with internal teams
- Create relevant leadership articles and publications.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- 5+ years in a PPM role is essential
- 2+ years working on transformation programmes /large scale projects in/with large scale organisations.
- Extensive experience managing consulting engagements is essential.
- Experience in leading and coaching teams throughout a project lifecycle.
- Innovative and inspiring in their approach.
- Proactively generates new and supplementary business.
- Excellent in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring other team members.
- Responsible for management consulting business development initiatives.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact Aimee Burke on 085-2654282 or Aimee.firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence to discuss further.