- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin
- Sector: Cyber Security
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
We have partnered with a progressive technology services firm based in Dublin wishing to appoint a Cyber Security Consultant.
About the Job:
- Design and implement information security solutions
- Investigate IT security breaches
- Perform web application security testing
- Perform extensive forensic analysis, data recovery, web application security testing
- Support business development and effectively manage client relationships.
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS, COBIT, ISACA, ITIL, CSA, ISO and NIST standards.
Skills and Expertise:
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline
- 2+ years experience in I.T cyber security
- Experience conducting application security reviews, penetration testing and performing configuration, network or infrastructure reviews.
- Project management experience desirable
- Project management certification e.g. Prince, PMP advantageous
- Comprehensive knowledge of risk management and corporate governance
- Proven track record of forming company information security requirements into secure IT controls.
- Adapt easily to change, results driven individual with excellent problem solving skills.